Phil Rowley was admitted as a solicitor in 1997 and has practised exclusively in the field of Criminal Defence since that time. He is also qualified as a Higher Courts Advocate and has a vast experience of dealing with the most serious of cases and undertakes a range of work in the Crown Courts on a daily basis.
Recent cases of interest include:
- Defence counsel in case of one-punch-manslaughter in 2018 at Canterbury Crown Court. Defendant successfully acquitted after 3 day trial. See news report on Kent Online.
- Junior defence counsel in case of manslaughter in 2014. See news report on Kent Online.
- Junior Counsel in multi-defendant case of Conspiracy to Supply Class A Drugs.
- Defence Solicitor in 2007 Murder case. See news report on BBC News.
- Defence counsel in the Crown Court for a surgeon who avoided a custodial sentence having been charged with tax fraud. See news report in Thanet Gazette.
- Defence solicitor in case of murder involving several young defendants. See news report in The Telegraph.